Complaint Review: WALL TO WALL GLASS

• Submitted: Wed, May 25, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005

• Reported By:oakdale California
WALL TO WALL GLASS
441 W Morris Ave Modesto, California U.S.A.

WALL TO WALL GLASS Did a terrible job installing windows in one of my customers homes Modesto California

BAD WINDOW CONTRACTOR

I'm a California General Contractor and I would like to spread the word about a Window Company called WALL TO WALL GLASS; Ca. Lic # 842133, OWNER BRETT WALL.
I referred this company to one of my customers thinking I would get a professional job. Little did I know that this company gave my customer in Oakdale,Ca. a super high price for windows and installed the new windows over the old Rotten and Decayed wood Windowsills and frames. I have never had any subcontractor do work this bad in my 30 years of construction.

I'm just trying to save Homeowners and Builders from going though all the problems that come with a company like WALL TO WALL GLASS; Ca. Lic# 842133, OWNER BRETT WALL.

Michael
oakdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2005 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALL-TO-WALL-GLASS/Modesto-California-95356/WALL-TO-WALL-GLASS-Did-a-terrible-job-installing-windows-in-one-of-my-customers-homes-Mode-144009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALL TO WALL GLASS