Complaint Review: WALMART- LAS VEGAS

• Submitted: Sat, December 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: nylynlv — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Boulder Highway Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

WALMART- LAS VEGAS WALMART/ SAM'S CLUB Walmart lied about selling used computers. Las Vegas, Nevada

WALMART LIED ABOUT SELLING USED COMPUTERS! I bought an HP laptop about 2 years ago and about  one month after I had it, it crashed on me. I called Tech support and what I found out next was unbelievable. The technician told me that I had only 155 days left on the warranty. I told her that was impossible because I just bought the computer 1 month  ago. When  I logged in, I saw a name I did not recognize. It was the previous owner. I went back to Walmart and they said they would give me x-amount of dollars  off the computer. I told them that was not good enough and that I wanted to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor also said he would give me x-amount of dollars off this computer. I was getting mad now and told him the computer was "USED." The supervisor did not LIKE that I was

shouting 'WALMART SELLS USED COMPUTERS." He abruptly stated that "Walmart, does not sell used computers." He then offered me another 20 percent off this computer. I took it because it was the only one that was left in this damned  entire town of Las Vegas and I needed it for my writing.  Little did I know that this computer was going to crash on me a year later. As it turned out, this computer had a BAD MOTHERBOARD- The computer geek told me it could be fixed, but it will eventually still go out on me. Yes, Walmart does sell used computers as well as faulty lamps. The faulty lamps are another story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMART-LAS-VEGAS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89122/WALMART-LAS-VEGAS-WALMART-SAMS-CLUB-Walmart-lied-about-selling-used-computers-Las-Vega-804632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART- LAS VEGAS