Complaint Review: WALMART MONEY CARD

WALMART MONEY CARD
ANY HICKORY, North Carolina USA

WALMART MONEY CARD NEEDS TO PUT IT IN WRITING HICKORY North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: You want it in writting..okay here you go

*Consumer Comment: This sort of thing happens EVERY tax season...

I think Walmart money card needs to put in writing that deposit will get rejected if it's not in your name. My boyfriend used my Wal-Mart card to get is tax refund  it was rejected. Now we have to wait for 3-5 weeks for paper check. I didn't read anywhere that you could not do this. My boyfriend has used one of my prepaid cards last year with no problem. They need to wait and talk to you if it's rejected so something can be worked out instead of sending it straight back to irs. Now we might lose our car since we was using taxes to finish paying it. It's like nobody cares that some people need  there taxes and we wait long enough as it is.. I will not be using there card ever again. We think it's a ripoff cause they said the irs will receive refund in two business days and the irs says they still dnt have it. If Wal-Mart money card dnt have it an  the irs dnt have it then who's got his money??? I would recommend just getting an actual bank. This card is good for people I guess if you dnt let nobody use your card but they need to let people know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMART-MONEY-CARD/HICKORY-North-Carolina/WALMART-MONEY-CARD-NEEDS-TO-PUT-IT-IN-WRITING-HICKORY-North-Carolina-1127496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART MONEY CARD

You want it in writting..okay here you go

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Your refund should only be deposited directly into accounts that are in your own name; your spouse’s name or both if it’s a joint account.

..Oh but that wasn't from Walmat that was from the IRS.

So just in case you haven't figured it out..any bank would have done the exact same thing.

Oh but wait..I know you are just chomping at the bit to say that you did it last year with no problem.  Well guess what Einstein..that was LAST year.  Banks and the IRS are both clamping down on things such as this because of the amount of fraud that is occuring.  I think your bigger issue is this lazy(probably deadbeat) boyfriend of yours.  So how about telling your boyfriend to get off of his a** and open his own account and stop trying to live off of you.  Or is this a case where you are the lazy one and expect your boyfriend to just hand over all his money to you?

This sort of thing happens EVERY tax season...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

The IRS will NOT put the money in an account that is not the same as the information on their tax filing. It's done to protect the taxpayer from fraud.   It's NOT Walmart or any other company's fault. Even IF they "put it in writing" you and others would be back here saying.."they never told us..." right?