Complaint Review: WALMART MONEY CARD

• Reported By: Bijan Eftekari — Carlsbad California United States of America
WALMART MONEY CARD

WALMART MONEY CARD Don't buy it...it is NON-REFUNDABLE! Internet

Please spread this word:

I went to Walmart store at Vista Way street, Oceanside, California on 10/18/2012 and bought a Visa Money Card for $300 plus $3 fee. I tried to activate it, but did not go through. I went back to the store and asked for help, they checked and said: Since SYSTEM could not verify you, the Money Card has been canceled automatically and you will receive a $300 (not $303) refund check within next 10 biz days!!!

I said first of all I need my money right now and can't wait for 10 Biz days,

Second, if your system could not verify me and since I have not provided my mailing or residence info to you or your system then to what address that refund check will be sent?!

Third, I have bought a product from Wal-Mart which is not working and is useless, now I want to return it and get my money back, how come I have to wait 10 biz days? You can't keep my money for 10 biz days, since you have delivered no service or product!

The answer was : you are right but we can do nothing!

I hope a lawyer reads this and stands up for all victims. I have all the proper documentaions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMART-MONEY-CARD/internet/WALMART-MONEY-CARD-Dont-buy-itit-is-NON-REFUNDABLE-Internet-957339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART MONEY CARD