Complaint Review: WALMART MONEY CARD

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: bournefromthesea — United States of America
WALMART MONEY CARD

WALMART MONEY CARD RIPPED -OFF, Internet

Went to Walmart to cash a payroll check ,decided to purchase their prepaid money card because it is free to cash and load funds to your depit card  ,made a deposit to the card recieved a reciept and a activation code .While I was shopping I tried to activate the card the auto prompter took me so far then sent me to a live person who ended up saying "sorry I am unable to activate your card" .

The person then  replied" but we will refund your money and the 3.00 dollars back to you in 9-12 days" SO now my whole paycheck is sitting on a card and my personal information on a data base including my SS number address phone number etc ,and no money .asked to speak to a supervisor only to be hung up on . the money was transferred in seconds yet it takes up to 12 days to be returned  ?huh? really?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMART-MONEY-CARD/internet/WALMART-MONEY-CARD-RIPPED-OFF-Internet-874586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART MONEY CARD