Complaint Review: WALMART MONEY CARD

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: CHORTON — Tampa Florida United States of America
WALMART MONEY CARD
Walmart MoneyCard P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, CA Internet United States of America

WALMART MONEY CARD today is just not my day.... i used to like wallmart all the way. But I gotta tell you all in the US: NEVER, EVER PURCHASE AN WALMART MONEY CARD !!! EVER ! I did purchase 3 between yesterday night and Internet

today is just not my day.... i used to like wallmart all the way. But I gotta tell you all in the US: NEVER, EVER PURCHASE AN WALMART MONEY CARD!!! EVER ! I did purchase 3 between yesterday night and today with them, and NONE I was able to activate. And the refund? only comes in the mail ( if it comes ) in 10 BUSINESS DAYS !!! NIGHTMARE !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMART-MONEY-CARD/internet/WALMART-MONEY-CARD-today-is-just-not-my-day-i-used-to-like-wallmart-all-the-way-But-894758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART MONEY CARD