• Report: #319196

• Reported By:Casper Wyoming
WALMART
Nationwide U.S.A.

WALMART VISA GIFT CARDS WHAT A FRAUD Nationwide

I wanted a pre paid visa for use on internet. I was told this visa gift card was just as good as the green dot card and I could reload it and use it anywhere the visa logo is accepted.

I loaded 100.00 onto it. Had nothing but trouble registering card. I had to give my email address and my home address and my phone number. The email regular mail and my phone have been filled with scams since mostly from the UK

I find out walmart visa gift card center is based in Phillipines. They immediately sold my information.

The guy lied at the store and it isnt reloadable or usable online where ever visa is accepted. I couldnt even use it at the gas stations.

I decided fine I'll just use it at walmart got 100.00 worth of goods brought it to the register told I dont have enough money in the card I use the phone find out I only have $14.00 on the card the day after I loaded it with that 100.00 after only trying to use it and getting declined msg's all day before that.

Betty
Casper, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMART/nationwide/WALMART-VISA-GIFT-CARDS-WHAT-A-FRAUD-Nationwide-319196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART