Complaint Review: WALMART.COM

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: KarenV — Paradise California United States of America
WALMART.COM

WALMART.COM Rogue Orders Placed on Account! Internet

Someone placed two orders on our Walmart.com account, and my credit card was charged.  I even received e-mails from Walmart, thanking me for my orders!  I've asked Walmart to reverse the orders, and provide me with a complete explanation of how this could have happened.  I also insisted they document (to my satisfaction) steps and procedures put into place to prevent this from happening to anyone else.  Much to my dismay, I've not heard anything back from them; hence, my posting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALMARTCOM/internet/WALMARTCOM-Rogue-Orders-Placed-on-Account-Internet-950353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALMART.COM