• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2014

• Reported By: THEDOCTORISIN — Grove Oklahoma
Grove, Oklahoma United States of America

WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma

Editor’s Note:  We thank our users for considering Ripoff Report as a source for information and providing warnings to the general public.  That being said, sometimes, after a review of the text, our team will determined that the content filed by an author appears to be serious in nature and therefore questionable and, as such, the Report is placed on hold for further investigations prior to publishing OR is otherwise flagged after publication and is placed into a Review Bin.  If and when Reports are flagged for these types of issues, especially when there are specific serious criminal allegations, we may, as we did here, try to follow up with the Author of the Report to obtain more information.  Our Terms of Service require that information posted be truthful and not defamatory and we are in no position to determine what information is true or false (we are not a trier of fact); the author affirms the truth of a posting prior to posting. [continued below]....

.....  We understand that allegations made by an author may very well be true, and we respect an author’s right to Free Speech, but in order for the information to be published once it has been flagged, or for the information to be later (((REDACTED))) once flagged after prior publication, Ripoff Report may ask the author to provide some form of explanation or documentation to support certain allegations in their positing (WE DO NOT FACT CHECK EVERYTHING IN A REPORT – ONLY CERTAIN FLAGGED MATERIAL – ADDITIONAL CONTENT NOT REDACTED MAY BE TRUE OR MAY BE FALSE).  Depending on the circumstances, if the author fails to respond or timely provide adequate notification, at the sole discretion of Ripoff Report, the Report may be considered “incomplete” and may not be approved or may be (((REDACTED))) to remove the serious allegations from the Report.  In other instances an Author may have responded, standing behind their Report, but the documentation provided may not support all of the specifically questioned allegations.  Redactions below may be due to the author’s failure to adhere to our Terms of Service and/or because the author failed to timely respond with an appropriate response to our inquiry and/or because only certain questioned information was supported by documentation.

CONSUMERS:  It is always encouraged that you do additional research, from credible sources, before making any decisions on whether or not you want to do business with a named individual(s) or businesses.

This  is a  RIPOFF  REPORT  ON   *****WALTER   ANTHONY  JENNINGS****   OF   GROVE, OK,  and  a  SCAM   PROPERTY  MANAGEMENT  SERVICE,  " GROVE  PROPERTY  MANAGEMENT ".   WALTER   A. JENNINGS  is  a   60  year-old (((REDACTED)))  ,   at  large  in  Grove, Oklahoma.

He  was  leasing  a  building   in  Grove,  a  residential  building   called   THE  COURTHOUSE APARTMENTS.   This  building  is  owned  by   a   total   coward  and   zero,   in  Johnston,  IOWA, name  of   JEFFREY  SIMPSON.

WALTER  ANTHONY  JENNINGS  was   my  LANDLORD  for  two  very  long  years.   I  treated  this violent,  psycho  scofflaw  like  a   BROTHER   until  he  found  himself  BROKE  ON  HIS  WORTHLESS butt,   and   broke  and  (((REDACTED)))

THIS  COWARD (((REDACTED))) BEFORE  I  MOVED  IN,   I  EDUCATED  THIS  PUNK  (((REDACTED))) that   insecticides  are  LETHAL   to  me.

Several  times,   JENNINGS  (((REDACTED))). He  sent  his   worthless,  punk-a**,  j******   loser  OF A  MAINTENANCE   WORKER,   to  use AN  INSECTICIDE   in  the   apartment   building,   several  times,   making  me  ill,  VIOLENTLY ILL.   ONE  ATTEMPT  ON  MY  LIFE  by  this   PUNK  AND  COWARD   sent  me  to   the   INTEGRIS GROVE   EMERGENCY ROOM.

HE  SAID  HE  WAS,  AND  I QUOTE:   "SORRY".    Yes,  Sports Fans,  Walter Jennings   made  an(((REDACTED)))   But....he  was  sorry......   He  was   sorry  that  I  did  not  do  him  and his   psycotic   shack-up/girlfriend  a   personal  favor,   (((REDACTED)))   Why  did  Walter Anthony  Jennings (((REDACTED)))    I  wish  I  could  answer  that  question.    Why ?   UNKNOWN.

I  reported  all  this  to   the  Grove, OK   police.   And  did  they  act  on  this ?   NO.   JENNINGS, AND  THE  WORTHLESS    BUILDING  OWNER   OWE  ME   REPAIRS  ON THIS WILL I  GET  IT? NOT  LIKELY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALTER-ANTHONY-JENNINGS/Grove-Oklahoma/WALTER-ANTHONY-JENNINGS-LIAR-CHEATREDACTED-BEWARE-Walt-Jennings-Grove-Property-1046347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS