Complaint Review: WALTS WHOLESALE CLOTHING CO.

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: gardenlady — Alexander Arkansas
WALTS WHOLESALE CLOTHING CO.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina USA

WALTS WHOLESALE CLOTHING CO. They take your money and then you wait and wait for your uniforms you call and it is almost impossible to get through when you get through they lie to you and tell you the uniforms are on the way when you get them they are the wrong size They lie to you, they are rude to you and when you confront them they say they will refund your money but it takes forever to get your money, They send you e-mails with special deals but they never have them. DARLINGTON South Carolina

I ordered uniforms,they charged my card immediately. I waited for my uniforms,they called and tried to get me to take a different color than I had chosen. They said my order would be shipped in 2 weeks, it had already been two weeks.  The uniforms did not arrive, I called which is a chore in itself because it takes forever to get through.

They were rude and told me they still did not have my uniforms, I ask for a refund and he said yes and he did not want my business anymore. I have had trouble with them before,they have sent the wrong sizes before and I had to wait for my shipment. I still have not received my refund. I recommend you do not do business with this company they are unprofessional, they lie and you will be disappointed. So it has been over a month no uniforms no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALTS-WHOLESALE-CLOTHING-CO/DARLINGTON-South-Carolina-29540/WALTS-WHOLESALE-CLOTHING-CO-They-take-your-money-and-then-you-wait-and-wait-for-your-uni-1126097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALTS WHOLESALE CLOTHING CO.