Complaint Review: WARNER HEALTH CARE - AVLIMIL.COM

• Reported By:NEW YORK New York
WARNER HEALTH CARE - AVLIMIL.COM
CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

WARNER HEALTH CARE - AVLIMIL.COM RIPOFF CINCINNATI Ohio

I RESPONDED TO A TELEVISION AD FOR FREE TRAIL OF AVLIMIL. I was then swicthed to a salemans who explained that for at handling and shipping price of $4.50 I could receive a month free order of this product. He also tried to have me sign up for three extra month which I declined. within a few days i recieved my order, then the next thing I knew my credit card was charge 70.00 dollars for two months of avlimil I never order or did I received. The company told me that my money wouldn't be refunded to my charge card.

DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT PLEASE

Robyn
NEW YORK, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2004 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WARNER-HEALTH-CARE-AVLIMILCOM/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45218/WARNER-HEALTH-CARE-AVLIMILCOM-RIPOFF-CINCINNATI-Ohio-86789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WARNER HEALTH CARE - AVLIMIL.COM