Complaint Review: WARNER HEALTH CARE

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2004

• Reported By:BRONX New York
WARNER HEALTH CARE
P.O. BOX 18311 CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

WARNER HEALTH CARE 10891 Millington Court rip off disregard my call CINCINNATI Ohio

I was ripped off by this company. I was sent the product (AVLIMIL) at least twice monthly. Each package was for a one month supply of the product. Why was I sent enough for 2 months, monthly. The instruction read that the product should be taken once daily. I continued to receive the product despite my calling the company and informing them that I no longer wished to use their product. I was even given a cancellation number. Customer service was very rude to me each of the 4 times I called to have the item cancelled.

Charlene
BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WARNER-HEALTH-CARE/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45218-0311/WARNER-HEALTH-CARE-10891-Millington-Court-rip-off-disregard-my-call-CINCINNATI-Ohio-79217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WARNER HEALTH CARE