Complaint Review: WARNER HEALTH CARE

• Submitted: Tue, January 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 20, 2004

• Reported By:MT. MORRIS Michigan
WARNER HEALTH CARE
P.O. BOX 18311 CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

WARNER HEALTH CARE RIP-0FF STILL BILLING MY CREDIT CARD, EVEN AFTER I SENT THE PILLS BACK! CINCINNATI Ohio

In September of 2003 I got the commerical about the Avlimil pill. I called the number for a free sample. I was to pay 4.95 for shipping and handling.
On November 25, 2003, I sent the pills back with a note stating I was not happy with the product and I wanted my money refunded.(which on tv) their commericial stated, money back if not fully satifiyed. which I wasn't.
January 2004, I received more pills, I sent them back. then wondering what was going on. I checked my credit card. and the company is still billing my account $35.00. Even when I don't have the pills.

So I call, Warner health care, spoke with Linda,
she stated (its only money back if your on them for a year). On the commercial it did not say anything about 1 year. I asked Linda for her managers name. She stated she was in a meeting.

I said okay, But can I get her name so I can call her back. She stated she did not know her manangers name. I told Linda, that I want my account refunded for the pills that I sent back. She said they cannot refund my money. even for the pills that I sent back, and enclosed a letter stating I wanted a refund. This is a rip-off and I think this company should be investagated Immediately.

Sandra
MT. MORRIS, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2004 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WARNER-HEALTH-CARE/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45218-0311/WARNER-HEALTH-CARE-RIP-0FF-STILL-BILLING-MY-CREDIT-CARD-EVEN-AFTER-I-SENT-THE-PILLS-BACK-77496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WARNER HEALTH CARE