Complaint Review: WARNER HEALTH CARE/AVLIMIL

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 16, 2004

• Reported By:SAN FERNANDO California
WARNER HEALTH CARE/AVLIMIL
PO BOX 18311 CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

WARNER HEALTH CARE/AVLIMIL CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR ITEMS NOT PURCHASED. Ripoff! CINCINNATI Ohio

After I stupidly sent for the "free sample", I was sent more and more of the product. I did NOT authorize the credit card purchases and my card company is helping me get my money refunded. I do not usually send for items through the internet and I've learned my lesson... I will never do it again. When I called Warner Health Care line, I was told that I indeed signed up for the automatic mailings when I know I did not. Very unhelpful.

Patty
SAN FERNANDO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2004 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WARNER-HEALTH-CAREAVLIMIL/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45218/WARNER-HEALTH-CAREAVLIMIL-CHARGED-MY-ACCOUNT-FOR-ITEMS-NOT-PURCHASED-Ripoff-CINCINNATI-77224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WARNER HEALTH CARE/AVLIMIL