Complaint Review: WASTE MANAGEMENT INC

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Linn — Waterford Michigan USA
WASTE MANAGEMENT INC
245 E. WALTON BLVD Waterford, Michigan United States of America

WASTE MANAGEMENT INC I purchased household pickup from this company, and from the beginning have had pickup issues with the company. Their driver cherrypicks through my garbage,and takes the good garbage,and leaves the t Waterford Michigan

I have had this company for nearly a year, every week it is the same go around, the driver comes by, cherry picks through my garbage, and leaves the trash, takes the recycling when he feels like it, IF he even takes it, I have called numerous times, only to be told some fairy tale reason why this week my garbage isn't worthy of their service.

I have just gotten off the phone with their customer service they dance and skirt around the issue at hand of no service. Doesn't matter which level of personnel you get on the phone they all skirt the issue of dreadfully poor customer service, I guess I shouldn't have paid for a full year.

The garbage goes out to the street in neatly tied bundles, branches tied, there is no loose trash, I don't put anything out there that is heavy.

I called my other trash company in my old neighborhood, and they will pickup whatever I put out there in the same manner that I am putting stuff out now. GOOD BYE WASTE MANAGEMENT INC!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WASTE-MANAGEMENT-INC/Waterford-Michigan-48328/WASTE-MANAGEMENT-INC-I-purchased-household-pickup-from-this-company-and-from-the-beginni-971765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WASTE MANAGEMENT INC