Complaint Review: WATCH REPAIRS USA

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By: kate — fresno California United States of America
WATCH REPAIRS USA
100 N. Centre Ave, suite 304 Rockville Centre, New York United States of America

WATCH REPAIRS USA Really ripped off when I sent my Betsy Johnson watch for repair..and the BJ Co recommended them Rockville Centre, New York

Got a Betsy Jonson watch for birthday 5/2010. Clasp broke during holidays.  Store and Betsy Johnson web site referred to Watch Repair USA.  Sent watch to them for a "clasp repair" and indicated that only as that was all that was broke.  They ordered and put on a new band.  I e- mailed them several times, they do not call back..they sent my watch back...80 dollars later.....pay or never get your watch back..I also asked that they put the additional links from the old band on the new watch band..they did not..cost me another 20 to have that done...here at home..bottom line...only needed a clasp...total cost of repair more than I paid for the watch (Costco)...and no one would talk to me!!!!  Ripped off.
do not send your watches to them, they take forever, do not communicate and do their own repairs to make money, not to service the customers need.  they are a rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WATCH-REPAIRS-USA/Rockville-Centre-New-York-11570/WATCH-REPAIRS-USA-Really-ripped-off-when-I-sent-my-Betsy-Johnson-watch-for-repairand-th-750297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WATCH REPAIRS USA