Complaint Review: WAX VAC

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Alan — Coconut Creek Florida United States of America
WAX VAC

WAX VAC LM marketing WAX VAC CLAIMS TO CLEAN-OUT YOUR EARS, BUT ONLY CLEANS OUT YOUR CRDIT CARD-! Internet

My Cousin saw an "ifo-mercial" featuring a product called "Wax Vac"- So I went online to order the item. The promotion was offered as "buy 1 @ $10.00. plus $6.99 for S/H, and receive a 2nd one "free", just add $6.99 S/H- The fisrt page on their site was filling out basic information-(ie- name, address, email, phone #, and method of payment", and referred me to their 2nd page- They specifically said NOT to go back to the 1st page, as all the information would be lost-! Once on the 2nd page, I was instructed to "click here", and I did so-

The next page also said to "click" here to complete my order, with-out showing any total amout due information-so "silly-me", I clicked on "complete order"-

I then had the chance to print out my order infomation, and I nearly "fell off my
 chair"-!

The Order Receipt showed a charge of $76.92, instead of $ $10.00, plus $6.99, plus $6.99 for the 2nd one, "free"-! The total should have been $ 23.98-!

When I printed out the invoice, I was then supplied with a website and phone number, so I sent them an email, and called them. I spoke to a woman named Ellen, who told me that there was no information available on her system, and I should call back the following morning, which I did. I spoke to the same person and was told to call back later- still no information- Alan, Coconut Creek, Florida  PLEASE HELP-!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAX-VAC/internet/WAX-VAC-LM-marketing-WAX-VAC-CLAIMS-TO-CLEAN-OUT-YOUR-EARS-BUT-ONLY-CLEANS-OUT-YOUR-CRDIT-962349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAX VAC