Complaint Review: WB Sign Studio

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — New Jersey United States of America
WB Sign Studio
84 Ball Road Syracuse, New York United States of America

WB Sign Studio Wildflower and Bugs, George Kise Purchased a plaque for Christmas for my sister, paid cash, and got ripped off!! No plaque, no money!!! Syracuse, New York

On Nov. 30, 2011, my husband and I went to a craft show at the Birchwood Manor in Whippany NJ....a very respectable show that we have gone to for years. This year we were a bit disappointed with the number of vendors, but came across George Kise and his plaques, and decided to purchase one for my sister for Christmas.

Don't ask me why (maybe we were in the Christmas spirit--a little to trusting), but we paid $70 cash for the plaque, and were told we would probably get it by Christmas.

Well, Christmas is but a memory, and Valentines Day is approaching, and we have no plaque, no money, and the dozens of messages we have left have been ignored.

My next step is to look into a class action suit, and/or contact local TV stations, newspapers, BBB, police departments, etc.

George, you picked the wrong girl to rip off this time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WB-Sign-Studio/Syracuse-New-York-13215/WB-Sign-Studio-Wildflower-and-Bugs-George-Kise-Purchased-a-plaque-for-Christmas-for-my-si-836471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WB Sign Studio