Complaint Review: W.C. HomePlay

• Reported By:Ellijay Georgia
W.C. HomePlay
www.programstop.com Internet U.S.A.

W.C. HomePlay Unauthorized debits to my personal account Internet

I have no idea who this company is, didn't sign-up for anything, didn't authorize any transactions thru my account, etc.,etc., etc. Can't get in touch with anyone about the charges to my account either!!!!!!! I hope after seeing all the blogs about this scam, someone takes some serious action to investigate this rip-off....I guarantee you if I do get in touch with someone @ this very inconvenient phone number, they're going to get a full membership into my (pissed-off-pappy) free trial offer. They may have gotten $19.95 once from my account, but I'll get my monies worth when I get my opportunity. If the person on the other end of the phone line is just some poor working class person who isn't up to speed with the scam the're working for, I apologize right now for the verbal assault I'm fixing to unload on whoever answers that phone call!!!!!!!!!! Eight to Eleven Eastern time?????(a.m.) What a bunch of crap!!!!!!!! Some of us have real jobs.........

Pissed-off pappy
Ellijay, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-HomePlay/internet/WC-HomePlay-Unauthorized-debits-to-my-personal-account-Internet-422793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W.C. HomePlay