Complaint Review: WC MONEY BUDGET SAVERS

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: claude — sigel Pennsylvania United States of America
WC MONEY BUDGET SAVERS

WC MONEY BUDGET SAVERS TOOK MONEY FROM MY DEBIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION, Internet

I got on my checking account on my computer and seen that $29.95 was taken fom my account.  I do not know how this company got my debit card number.

I called my bank and told them about it and gave them the name of company and within a

short time the bank gave me there phone number and told me to cancel it.  I called and they said they would cancelled it but have not taken it off my checking account. The bank said they would take this amount out of my check every month.  My bank told me not to use that card and they would send me another new card with a different number on it.

I have looked on computer and many people all over the usa has been hit by this scam.  I am wondering why they have never been shut down.

thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-MONEY-BUDGET-SAVERS/internet/WC-MONEY-BUDGET-SAVERS-TOOK-MONEY-FROM-MY-DEBIT-CARD-WITHOUT-PERMISSION-Internet-907546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC MONEY BUDGET SAVERS