Complaint Review: WC* VALUE PLUS, Membership Services, Budget Savers, Damark, DMK Vacation Passport

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:San Gabriel California
P.O. Box 5265, Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.

WC* VALUE PLUS, Membership Services, Budget Savers, Damark, DMK Vacation Passport Unauthorized charges Fraud charges into my credit cards from 06/06 thru 01/2008($19.95/ Month) Hopkins Minnesota

This Company WC*Value Plus had charged into my Credit Card since 06/2006 untill 01/2008.
I have called & spoke to Samantha # 45131 since 08/2006 to cancel, then still charging into my Credit account again $ 19.95 per month.
I have called again spoke to Gina # 6279 same things, same answer that we had cancelled these charges since 6/2006 & she had lying saying that they only charged us $14.95 only when I have discover my Credit card statements since 06/2006 that I was charged $19.95 sinc then until today 01/02/2008.
They had never cancelled this unauthorized membersip, nor give me any credit & now still lying with me on the phone!!

Jenny
San Gabriel, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-Membership-Services-Budget-Savers-Damark-DMK-Vacation-Passport/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/WC-VALUE-PLUS-Membership-Services-Budget-Savers-Damark-DMK-Vacation-Passport-Unauthor-302463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC* VALUE PLUS, Membership Services, Budget Savers, Damark, DMK Vacation Passport