Complaint Review: WC* VALUE PLUS, Membership Services, Budget Savers, Damark, DMK Vacation Passport

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: Barbara Powell — Butler Tennessee United States of America
11100 Wayzata Blvd. Ste 680 Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

WC* VALUE PLUS, Membership Services, Budget Savers, Damark, DMK Vacation Passport damark.com This company has been charging me $21.95 per month for a service I knew nothing about. After calling them they informed me I signed up for this in November 2009; which I did not. I have never signed Minneapolis, Minnesota

As of this date, June 21, 2010,  I discovered that I was being charged $21.95 per month on my debit card by a company called WC Value Plus.  After calling them, they informed me that I had agreed to a "membership" with them in November 2009.  The representative further informed me that I was "told" that I could accept a $15 credit on whatever it was I was buying or receive a 30 day trial of this membership.  If I had purchased something connected with this company I surely would have remembered being offered a $15 credit, which I do not.

I have never heard of this company before and I have not signed a contract, verbally agreed or agreed via internet to do business with them.

I do not even know what this company does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-Membership-Services-Budget-Savers-Damark-DMK-Vacation-Passport/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55305/WC-VALUE-PLUS-Membership-Services-Budget-Savers-Damark-DMK-Vacation-Passport-damark-615750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC* VALUE PLUS, Membership Services, Budget Savers, Damark, DMK Vacation Passport