Complaint Review: WC *VALUE PLUS-V 800-475-1942 MN 0000 1903

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
WC *VALUE PLUS-V 800-475-1942 MN 0000 1903
11100 Wayzata Blvd Suite 680 Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.

WC *VALUE PLUS-V 800-475-1942 MN 0000 1903 Unlawfully withdrew money from Bank account Hopkins Minnesota

It started that I thought I was missing money from my account a month ago. I tried going back and fixing it, but my statement didn't go to the beginning of the month, when the charge had been made. I never figured it out until tonight, I went to my bank account online and went to the very beginning of the statement and there was a charge for $16.95 from a "WC *VALUE PLUS-V 800-475-1942 MN 0000 1903 " stating it as a card purchase. I questioned it, and looked it up online thinking I might had done something I didn't remember, well I found more complaints for this company charging the same amount, and other amounts as well. It has now happened twice. I was also charged as of today.

Ekarber1
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-800-475-1942-MN-0000-1903/Hopkins-Minnesota-55305/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-800-475-1942-MN-0000-1903-Unlawfully-withdrew-money-from-Bank-account-Hop-347399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC *VALUE PLUS-V 800-475-1942 MN 0000 1903