Complaint Review: "WC *VALUE PLUS-V

7101 Winneka Ave. No. Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America
  • Phone: (612) 531-4517
  • Web:
  • Category:

"WC *VALUE PLUS-V WC *VALUE PLUS They ripped me off for $1,613.81 between July 2009 - January 2010, Telemarketing Co., Computer Fraud Minneapolis, Minnesota

On my January 2010 and December, 2009 bank statements I found some bogus charges to my bank account. Then I called up my bank statements from July, 2009 to January, 2010 and found an alarming number of these fraudulent charges.

During this six month time period they have stolen $135.60 from my bank account at $16.95 per occurance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55428/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-WC-VALUE-PLUS-They-ripped-me-off-for-161381-between-July-2009-Janu-562576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "WC *VALUE PLUS-V