Complaint Review: "WC *VALUE PLUS-V

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By: Liviviva — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
"WC *VALUE PLUS-V

"WC *VALUE PLUS-V Unauthorized withdrawels of 21.95 a month! I'm a college student so I had no money in my account for two months and when i put money in they took out two withdrawels of 21.95. I called and cancelled a Internet

I never authorize websites to take money out of my account. All the pop-ups that say something about risk free trials i close immediately. I rarely give out my credit card number. This company has been withdrawing $21.95 from my account for months now. But for two months I had no money in my account so they couldn't withdraw it during that time so i was unaware of it. Then as soon as i put in a paycheck they took out two withdrawels of 21.95 at once and I became aware of it.

I went to my bank and we called them. they said they were a 'membership' service and I must have signed up for their service online during a transaction, which i know to be false. I demanded a refund and they assured me they would send me a form within 15 business days. It's been over a month since i asked for the form, they never sent it to me. I want a refund IMMEDIATELY because they have no defence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V/internet/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-Unauthorized-withdrawels-of-2195-a-month-Im-a-college-student-so-I-h-609298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "WC *VALUE PLUS-V