Complaint Review: WC *VALUE PLUS-V

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
WC *VALUE PLUS-V
valueplusonline.com Internet U.S.A.

WC *VALUE PLUS-V WHO are these people? SCAM Internet

I just received an e-mail saying my CC account payment was ready to be paid. Strange because I hadn't charged anything. When I looked it was a $16.95 charge from 'WC *VALUE PLUS-V'. I immediately called them and informed them I had no idea what they were or what this charge was...that they have gotten money for twice! They asked for information and found my account. The guy told me he would cancel it immediately and would refund both payments of $16.95. I have no idea how they got my CC#, but I certainly will be watching for the refund! This is a complete SCAM and because he was so nice about canceling and refunding I think they know the public is on to them! The number I called to take care of this was: 800-475-1942.

N2ition
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V/internet/WC-VALUE-PLUS-V-WHO-are-these-people-SCAM-Internet-365444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC *VALUE PLUS-V