Complaint Review: WC Value Plus-V

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2008

• Reported By:allentown Pennsylvania
WC Value Plus-V
valueplusonline.com Internet U.S.A.

WC Value Plus-V ,WC Value Plus -V a scam...check your bank account! 16.95 withdrawls monthly! Internet

The company somehow got a hold of my credit card number, signed me up with a bogus membership, and began charging me 16.95 a month. When I called their number (which I could only get from my bank) 1 888-833-7279, I was told that it was a customer service center for over 400 or so membership services. Of course, they had no way of telling me what membership I was signed up for or any number to contact this so called membership that was supposed to help me get discounts off of purchases made off the internet.

Annonymous
allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2008 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-Value-Plus-V/internet/WC-Value-Plus-V-WC-Value-Plus-V-a-scamcheck-your-bank-account-1695-withdrawls-mont-357782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC Value Plus-V