Complaint Review: WC Value Plus, WC Funsource, Membership Services

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:Wailuku Hawaii
WC Value Plus, WC Funsource, Membership Services
PO Box 5265 Hopkins, Minnesota U.S.A.

WC Value Plus, WC Funsource, Membership Services Fraudulent Charges Hopkins Minnesota

My father has been charged $19.95 twice monthly from his debit card a total of $39.90 for the past several months. $19.95 from WC FUNSOURCE MONT. and $19.95 from WC VALUE PLUS. He had no idea of where or what these charges were for. I called their 800 number of which I was told that these charges were authorized. I told the person that no charges were authorized and asked for a confirmation. They could not provide a confirmation. My father NEVER authorized such a charge. Apparently there are MANY others who have reported unauthorized charges to their accounts from this same company. I asked Membership Services to cancel any future 'fraudulent' charges and they gave me a confirmation number.

Upon receiving this confirmation, I accompanied my father to his bank with the information and filed a claim against this company to have these charges stopped and request a full refund. The bank will investigate the matter on my fathers behalf. In the meantime, we were able to cancel his card and account and re-opened a new account so that these scam artists will no longer be able to withdraw funds. I know this seems like perhaps an extreme measure to take but consumers must protect themselves from these types of SCAMS. Contact your bank or credit card company NOW.

Island808
Wailuku, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WC-Value-Plus-WC-Funsource-Membership-Services/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/WC-Value-Plus-WC-Funsource-Membership-Services-Fraudulent-Charges-Hopkins-Minnesota-445835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC Value Plus, WC Funsource, Membership Services