Complaint Review: WC*Homeplay-V - Passport To Fun

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
WC*Homeplay-V - Passport To Fun
Internet U.S.A.

WC*Homeplay-V - Passport To Fun First a 19.95 charge appears, I get that credited then 16.95 appears. To diff names Internet

I first received a 19.95 charge to my bank account through my debit card from WC*Homeplay-V. I called them immediately as it was pending and provided the 800 number. I got this credited back but on that very next day, I received a 16.95 charge to my bank accounty for Passport to Fun.

They say they will refund. Asked if I had received anything in the mail. Advised if I had it went into the trash. However, of concern, they had my address, phone number and debit card number. Where do they get this information. I have cancelled the card and will receive a new one in 7-10 days but I am fed up with this. The 800 number was different on both and Passport to Fun wanted to make a deal! Of all things. No thanks, I will buy what I want to buy.

AJM
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2008 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCHomeplay-V-Passport-To-Fun/internet/WCHomeplay-V-Passport-To-Fun-First-a-1995-charge-appears-I-get-that-credited-then-16-332724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC*Homeplay-V - Passport To Fun