Complaint Review: WCS Lending, John Woodrow

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Windermere Florida United States of America
WCS Lending, John Woodrow
951 Yamato Road Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

WCS Lending, John Woodrow, This company lied to me and caused me financial hardship. Boca Raton, Florida

WCS Lending of Boca Raton Fl.  Specifically Bryan Duelley and John Woodrow lied to me regarding the close date on my mortgage.  They claimed they could close our mortgage in 30 days.  It too them 45 days.  This caused me and my family financial hardship, stress, mental anguish and depression.

They let us get right up to the date of closing before they revealed the fact that they had not fully processed our loan.  Made us look like fools.  Our seller and realtor thought we were unreliable buyers and nearly cost us the deal.

I would not recommend these folks at all.  They are liars, they made no effort to apologize.  They made no effort to make us whole even after being lambasted by our realtor.

Avoid these guys at all costs.

-Scott

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCS-Lending-John-Woodrow/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/WCS-Lending-John-Woodrow-This-company-lied-to-me-and-caused-me-financial-hardship-Boca-973407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WCS Lending, John Woodrow