Complaint Review: WCS Lending

• Reported By: Judy — Lantana Florida
WCS Lending
951 Yamato suite 150 Boca Raton, Florida USA

WCS Lending Pulled credit report for a Scam Artist Boca Raton Florida

JD who works for WCS Lending was doing business with a man named Kevin Williams. He pulled mine and my husbands credit reports for Mr Williams who happens to be a con artist .....after speaking to JD he was very nice to me on the phone and simply said " guess he was using me to pull his reports so he wouldn't have to pay for them" he  apoligized for our loss. We were taken for $4000.00. We were told that WCS would be the company supplying the investor to purchase our home. We were led on for weeks. I believe  with a hugh company like WCS they  should know who there dealing with. Kevin Williams is also on Ripoffreport.com for a long list of people he has Scamed. I feel WCS should be responsible for our loss and  do a background check on the people there dealing with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCS-Lending/Boca-Raton-Florida-33402/WCS-Lending-Pulled-credit-report-for-a-Scam-Artist-Boca-Raton-Florida-1057787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WCS Lending