Complaint Review: WCS Lending

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Windermere Florida United States of America
WCS Lending
951 Yamato Road Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

WCS Lending John Woodrow Lied to us regarding our ability to close Boca Raton, Florida

WCS Lending, Boca Raton, FL is not a good company as they lied to me.  Bryan Duelley, a manager at WCS lending is not a good manager as his employee lied to me and he did not apologize and caused me great anguish and stress.  In case you want to ask Bryan yourself how his company lied to me and caused me all this grief, here is his cell phone number:
614-296-0682.  His email address, in case you want to email him is: bryan.duelley@wcslending.com.  In all fairness, you should contact Bryan for his accounting of this event.

John Woodrow of WCS Lending NMLS #514097 was my "SalesMan".  I can't say broker as that sounds like he helped me.  SalesMan is more appropriate.  He is the gentleman that lied to me.  He told me he could get us approved before or by closing and he did not because he dropped the ball.  He let us ROT instead of doing his job.  Weeks went by and John told us everything would be ok, we would close.  John Woodrow is a liar.  He lied to me.  John Woodrow, WCS Lending, is a big giant liar.  Here is John's cell-phone 614-906-4646 in case you want to check with John and make sure my account is accurate.

WCS Lending caused me financial hardship and they did not make reparations.  WCS Lending's actions caused me and my family enormous amounts of stress and anguish during a relocation to Florida.

WCS Lending should be avoided, in my opinion, as they lie to people in order to get your business.

Again, WCS Lending, of Boca Raton, FL lied to me.  It is probable that you could be lied to as well.

Hopefully, if they lie to you, it won't cause you the financial hardship, mental stress, anguish and depression that it caused me. But it did happen to me and that means it could happen to you.

Here is my account of my interaction with WCS Lending, Boca Raton, FL in the year 2012.

My family and I decided to accept a transfer to Florida.  My company offered a relocation and I took it.  We were very happy, all of us; wife, and two kids.

We went to Orlando Florida, found a house and then began shopping for mortgages.  We had approx. 30 days to secure a mortgage so it was important that all the companies I talked to could do this for us.  Again, it was VERY IMPORTANT to have the mortgage ready for closing in 30 days.  All three of the companies said they could do it.  Inova Federal Trust, WCS LENDING (liars) and one other was a small broker in the Windermere, FL area.

Anyway, we negotiated with all three and chose John Woodrow of WCS Lending.  John gave us the best rate and let us know he could get us closed in 30 days, no problem, noting to worry about.

Long story short: We rented a home in Florida until we could get into our new home.  Our new home needed major work so we would rent this other home, make the repairs and move in.  Nice plan.
It would have worked well if John Woodrow of WCS Lending had not LIED to us.

The plan was skewed as it took WCS Lending an additional two weeks to get us closed.  This little slip ate up all our renovation time, causing us to have to rush through the renovation in 8 days opposed to (3) weeks.  This cost us extra rental fees, extra labor fees and generally made our lives a living hell for three weeks.

They took us right up to the date of close before they revealed the fact that they had not fully processed our loan.  It was a goof-up, a  slip-up, a F***K-UP.  This made us look like fools and unreliable buyers.  Our realtor questioned our solvency.  Our seller wanted to leave the deal.  It was a mess.  If it wasn't for our internal fortitude and our character we would have fallen to pieces.

So, if you want a mortgage lender you can trust, don't choose WCS Lending of Boca Raton Florida.  They lied to me and they could possibly lie to you too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCS-Lending/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/WCS-Lending-John-Woodrow-Lied-to-us-regarding-our-ability-to-close-Boca-Raton-Florida-973414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WCS Lending