Complaint Review: WCS Lending

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: rachelk — New York New York United States of America
WCS Lending

WCS Lending Lied to me and refuse to pay me money that I'm owed Internet

Please do not use WCS Lending to refinance your home. The first question I asked them was if they were a direct lender or a broker and they told me they were a direct lender. Lie #1.

There was so much back and forth. They did not return my calls and emails in a timely manner and it took about 5 months to refinance.

They screwed up the closing and didn't have the documents prepared correctly for my former lender, because of this there was a delay in when the old mortgage closed and I therefore had to pay an addition $375 in interest to my old lender. After closing, I had a three way conference call with my old lender (Bank of America), the WCS rep and myself. The Bank of America rep told WCS that they were at fault and therefore financially responsible for the additional interest payment. WCS lending said that they would look into it and then they stopped taking my calls. When I was able to get through to someone, she told me that if it was less than $100, she'd be willing to reimburse me, but $375 is a lot of money for them. Well then, get your paperwork in order so that you don't make mistakes. It is still their responsibility and I am still waiting for my money.

It is now a year later and they have never payed me a dime. I'm pretty sure they never will, but please please let my bad experience be your warning. Do NOT work with WCS lending. Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCS-Lending/internet/WCS-Lending-Lied-to-me-and-refuse-to-pay-me-money-that-Im-owed-Internet-904528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WCS Lending