Complaint Review: WCSpay.com/Personal Antivirus/ Support@mailingsimple.com

• Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:Carlsbad California
WCSpay.com/Personal Antivirus/ Support@mailingsimple.com
WCSpay.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WCSpay.com/Personal Antivirus/ Support@mailingsimple.com Suggesting a Personal Antivirus Protection Program was necessary! NO IDEA But BofA Told Us The Charge Was From UK! Nationwide

I was trying to get into one of my programs, when this Pop-Up appeared stating I needed a Personal Antivirus Program. Being somewhat unsure of what it was, I signed up for what they said was a "Lifetime Membership for $79.95. They sent me an e.mail:

Subject: Personal Antivirus registration code for my name

THIS IS A ONE TIME CHARGE

Product/Service ordered: License for Personal Antivirus

ACTIVATION INFORMATION:
REGISTRATION KEY: AGB32-KLFV3-943VM-LVM800

Customer Support Service at (408) 844-4846 or via email: support@mailingsimple.com

Then we received a phone call from our Card Services at Bank of America, stating that they noticed a charge for $99.90 had JUST appeared on our account and asked us IF we had made a charge today! When I told them I had charged a "Personal Antivirus Program" for $79.95, they did not FIND that charge, only the one for $99.90. They gave me the name of the company: WCSpay.com with a phone number or 442088167071! My wife (who was born in England) recognized the number as originating in the UK but when she called the number she was routed to Germany. She was told, There was no one there who could help us at this time and to send our request via e.mail!

I went to: ripoffreport.com and saw that there several reports against this company (www.WCSpay.com)

Regis
Carlsbad, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCSpaycomPersonal-Antivirus-Supportmailingsimplecom/nationwide/WCSpaycomPersonal-Antivirus-Supportmailingsimplecom-Suggesting-a-Personal-Antivirus-P-455098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WCSpay.com/Personal Antivirus/ Support@mailingsimple.com