Complaint Review: WC*VALUE PLUS-V, WC*HOMEPLAY-V, AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
WC*VALUE PLUS-V, WC*HOMEPLAY-V, AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS
valueplusonline.com/ Nationwide, Minnesota U.S.A.

WC*VALUE PLUS-V, WC*HOMEPLAY-V, AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS Unauthorized bank card debits Minnesota Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS resolved for me

I received numerous calls on my cell phone from a telemarker. I told them I was not interested and gave them no bank or credit card #s. I have 3 authorized withdrawals from my checking account, from the companies I have listed above. I had to close my bank cards, because others have had contiuing withdrawals made from these companies. I think they are out of MN.

Joann
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2008 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WCVALUE-PLUS-V-WCHOMEPLAY-V-AMAHEALTH-OPTIONS/Nationwide-Minnesota/WCVALUE-PLUS-V-WCHOMEPLAY-V-AMAHEALTH-OPTIONS-Unauthorized-bank-card-debits-Minnesota-305155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WC*VALUE PLUS-V, WC*HOMEPLAY-V, AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS resolved for me

AUTHOR: Jstar - (U.S.A.)

While checking my bank account because of another scam I found a couple hundred dollars in charges from AMA*HEALTH OPTIONS 866-915-1190 TX.

It started with $9.99 for the trial period. I called and cancelled the FIRST DAY I GOT THE PACKET.

I just noticed three other monthly bills for like $49.91. But the payments stopped in May when, apparently, there was Insufficient funds to pay them....probably cuz these bloodsuckers kept billing me, unbeknownst to me until now. Anyhow, I called 866-915-1190, which was on my bank statement and she said she's refnding the three months of $49.91. I then said "well what about the $9.99 in January" and she said it was for the trial, but she'll refund that too. I got email confirmations, but I currently await to see if my bank shows it.....after begin scammed from billinghlp.com (formerly Fullreleases.com, or FullFileAccess.com (or something like that) I sure need the refund....

I wasn't on hold at all, and it went very quick. Haha, then she had the nerve to ask me to participate in another program they have....NO WAY!!!!!

Good luck.