Complaint Review: WE Energies

WE Energies
231 W Michigan st Milwaukee, Wisconsin United States of America

WE Energies WE ENERGIES......MORE LIKE ME ENERGIES! Milwaukee, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Deposit

I totally understand deposits. It sucks but hey, I am the one who messed up in the first place but now that I have gotten my situation back in my control.

Over a year ago, I had to pay WE Energies $918 deposit.

OVER a year ago!!! I have since paid on bill, above and beyond and wanted budget billing and to get my refund back.

WE Energies has always told me there was a 5 day grace period after your due date. DON'T LISTEN IF THEY TELL YOU THAT!!

I was late by one, yes ONE day and today I found out that now once again I have to make 12 straight monthly payments and I am eligible to receive my refund in September of 2013. WHAT????

2 years......they are keeping my deposit for 2 years. I was disconnected for a total of 14 hours in late 2010 after being a customer for 23 years.

They will not work with me.....pretty much too bad so sad. I do not know what else to do. I am paying off everything next week and will do what my friends told me.....don't pay thru winter. I don't like that but really.......what else can I do? For many a years when I was younger I carried a large credit, the don't see anyone as a person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WE-Energies/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53290/WE-Energies-WE-ENERGIESMORE-LIKE-ME-ENERGIES-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-970304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WE Energies

Deposit

AUTHOR: Jodi L. Wire - (United States of America)

Hello, my name is Jodi Wire and I am the Director of Credit & Collections at We Energies.  I would be more than happy to talk with you and respond to any questions or concerns you have about your deposit.  I can be reached at 414-221-5408.