latest

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: monkeyking — Trinity Florida
WEALTH STRUCTURES INTERNATIONAL
9550 S. EASTERN AVE #208 B LAS VEGAS, Nevada USA

WEALTH STRUCTURES INTERNATIONAL Nick Malis Scammed $17,000 By Nick Malis of Wealth Structures International LAS VEGAS Nevada

Nick Malis scammed me into giving him $15,000 to set up unnessasary structures with the sole purpose of saving lots of money in taxes. Nick presented himself as a man that understands tax law and in his presentation he even said he worked closely with a team of CPA's/accountants and such who also understand his structures. Long story short after I paid Nick $15,000 to set up all my structures, I asked Nick to please refer me to his CPA he works with so that they can also understand the structures he just set up. Nick recomended me to a lawyer who is not a CPA oddly enough, so I got back with Nick and said please provide me with a CPA firm you currently work with as you promised so I can file my taxes with a CPA who understands your structures.

Then he recomended me to a firm out of Miami who never even heard of Nick. When I tried explaining the structures to them, their advice was, "Unfortunatley this is not how tax laws work". So then I got back with Nick again to explain what happened and that I am struggling to find a CPA who understands what you setup for me. Then he replied, "It doesn't matter what CPA you use, they should all understand what I did." So at this point it became crystal clear to me that he obviously doesn't work with any CPA's who understand his structures, otherwise he would of simply referred me to them and I would of used them. So at this point with my taxes being due, I was forced to find a local CPA on my own, after calling DOZENS of different firms and explaining and sharing my structure with them that Nick set up, they all concluded, "This is not how tax law works and if you follow this mans advice you're either gonna spend a whole lot more money in taxes then you would of without his structures or you're going to end up in seriously legal troubles with the IRS."

In the end I decided to listen to my CPA and not use Nick's strcutures that I wasted $15,000 on because I had no interest in paying MORE money in taxes at the end of the year and I had no interest in getting in trouble with the almighty I.R.S. Another interesting fact. This entire time Nick Mais was trying to get me to invest the maximum amount of money possible ($200,000) but at this point all the red flags already went off and I thank God I didn't give this man $200,000. Something else he did without my permission, he withdrawed $2,000 from my bank account to put into an investment I told him clearly I had no interest in doing. So in the end I wasted $17,000 with Nick Malis, I was totally mislead and all my colleeagues I work with who did business with Nick too all ended up in a similar perdicament, being promised the world by a slick salesman and then regretting ever doing business with Nick Malis of Wealth Strcutures International.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEALTH-STRUCTURES-INTERNATIONAL/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89123/WEALTH-STRUCTURES-INTERNATIONAL-Nick-Malis-Scammed-17000-By-Nick-Malis-of-Wealth-Struct-1145007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEALTH STRUCTURES INTERNATIONAL