Complaint Review: WEALTH TRADERS

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Barb J — Prince Albert
WEALTH TRADERS
Spuistraat 47 B, 1012 ST Nerang DC Qld 4211, Select State/Province United States of America

WEALTH TRADERS FROM AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS, also saying Australia to mail money to Mailed out some papers saying I was GUARANTEED Nominated Beneficiary for 15,000,000.00 US to send them money to process paper work., ya it's only 10.00 bucks they are asking for for now, I'm send thi Nerang DC Qld 4211, Australia

I  recieved this document say I was a Guaranteed Nominated Beneficiary, for 15,000,000.00 US dollars and want me to send 10,00 for processing fee, we I don't think you have to send any money to recieve and benefits, if this is true, and why isn't it through the bank of canada, and why isn't it through a lawyer as well, I believe this is a scam, and I am reporting this, so otheres don't get hurt by scammers like this.  I have been hurt before in the past by scammers, Please be aware!!!

also tells you its from, Liquidation Asset Trust Fund , Client Services Dept, it looks really professional, but please be award everyone. Agin what really bothers me, how did these scammers, get my personal information.

they ask you to send, cash, money orders, cheque, or credit card info, I could just see, giving your credit card info, then all of a sudden, you got huge charges on your card, BE AWARE, then if you send cheque, they could try and tap into your bank and steal everything you got, not to mention your personal info, PLEASE  -  BE  AWARE   Everyone,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEALTH-TRADERS/Nerang-DC-Qld-4211-Select-StateProvince-QLD4211/WEALTH-TRADERS-FROM-AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS-also-saying-Australia-to-mail-money-to-Mailed-1041263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEALTH TRADERS