Complaint Review: WEB MALL EXPERIENCE - ,E-financial Investments

• Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By:WASHINGTON District of Columbia
WEB MALL EXPERIENCE - ,E-financial Investments
webmallexperience.com Internet U.S.A.

WEB MALL EXPERIENCE - MR:JOELWEB MALL EXPERIENCE - E-financial Investments 7/11/08-Mr:JOEL TOLD ME I COULDN'T GET MY REUND Internet

*Author of original report: Report #578792 & Report #384962 against same companies

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: WEB MALL EXPERIENCE

*Author of original report: Still Requesting Refund from Web Mall Experience

10/26/08-SUNDAY.......REQUESTING A REFUND OF $495.00..........
3/29/2008-SATURDAY-I recieved a phone called from a Mr:Forrest from E-FINANCIAL INVESTMENT (877)-997-2301-stating to me how I can make tons of money by purchasing my Own INTERNET SHOPPING MALL.I wouldn't have to do no selling .He then went on to explained the total cost is $495.00 with"1" YEAR RISK FREE IF I DECIDED TO CANCEL.There isn't no internet monthly maintance fees,SO i DECIDED TO PURCHASES The Platium Package with 100 stores.Someone would call me from the advertising coach department and bring me customers so I can make money when my Website is up and running,they would help bring people to my website

I was contacted and given this website;webmallexperience.com/JWheeler.I have explained to them that I want to Cancel because noone tried to bring me business so I can make money threw my website but I was told that I would have to speak to the Owner by the name JOEL.On 7/11/08-I spoke to Joel and he told me No I can't get my money back under no circuminstances and could he help me in anyway,I told him that i want a full refunded put back on my Hew Visa credit card.so I told him I will give it another try and that when I found out you'll have to pay more money like $1500 & up if you wanted to be advertize to get people to come to your website,they didn't explained this at first, 4/8/08-so i spoke to MIKE and gave him all of my creditcard information .Then I called back on the4/11/08-1:20pm to speak with Mike to get updated information and that is when I was told he no-Longer work there,so i spoke to a Chris on that date and he ask me for the same information and then he turn around and he was gone and no longer working for them also.My Website was down and no working with out me knowing it untill my friends went on to the walmart website to shop and it wasn't even working so i have to called 1-888-932-0641 and email them at:
info@webtechstragies.com & brandon@webtechstratesiges.com,I spoke to Joel again and he agree to change my webpage with more expensive website to make for me not being able to use my website at all.He told me to call him back when i can get money for him to advertise me so i can get customers to click on my shopping mall webpage :webmallexperience.com/Jwheeler
I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL AND RECIEVED MY MONEY BACK.

Joyce
WASHINGTON, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEB-MALL-EXPERIENCE-E-financial-Investments/internet/WEB-MALL-EXPERIENCE-MRJOELWEB-MALL-EXPERIENCE-E-financial-Investments-71108-MrJOEL-384962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEB MALL EXPERIENCE - ,E-financial Investments

Report #578792 & Report #384962 against same companies

March 17,2011
I would like to informed everyone that my website has been shut down without any warning
at all from anyone
 www.webmallexperience.com/JWheeler

I still want Justice & my $495.00

3/5/2010- Report # 578792- is file against the same company as my complaint reguardless
 of what name they uses:
 E-Financial Investments,Web Tech Strategies,Freedom On Line

update

AUTHOR: Joyce - (U.S.A.)

5/1/209-friday
I would like to take ths timeout to inform the public that I'm still waitng for my refund.I did contact the company in APRIL 2009 PERTAINING TO THE ONLINE SHOPPING MALL IN WHICH SOME OF THE STORES WERE STILL DOWN AND THE GENTLEMAN THAT TOOK MY CALL INFORMED ME THAT I NOW ONLY HAVE 30 ONLINE STORES NOT 100.
YOU MAY ALSO VIEW COMPLAINT BY VISTING :(((ROR REDACTED)))

WEB MALL EXPERIENCE

12/19/2008-Friday
I want to informed the public that I'm still waiting for the phone call AND MY REFUNED.

Still Requesting Refund from Web Mall Experience

11/21/2008-Friday
at 12.09 pm-I made a call 1-(888)932-0641 to Web Mall Experience so I could speak with Mr:Joel but Miss:Eleanor who answered the phone ask me what do this pertain to and I told her I want to Cancel and be refunded $495.00 back to HEW creditcard since it "1" year risk free she then put me on hold and came back to informed me that he was in a meeting and he would call me back,so I gave her my cell number so I wouldn't missed the call from him just in case I'm at work.