Complaint Review: WEB.COM

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Matt W. — Peoria Illinois
WEB.COM
12808 Gran Bay Pkwy, West Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

WEB.COM BAD INTERNET HOSTING SERVICE/BILLS CREDIT CARD AFTER CANCELLATION Jacksonville, Florida

I started using WEB.COM in 2011 thru 2013, it came to my attention looking at my website that WEB.COM had lost my registration, but was continuously billing me for hosting.  Yet there was no website registered to host.  I asked for a refund for the billing of the months that I was being charged for that had no website to host.  And their financial dept, send a denial of refund.  I was being charged $21.90 per month for no website.  To add insult to injury, WEB.COM continues to charge my credit card a monthly fee after I got confirmation of cancellation.

If you are about to look for a web hosting please look elsewhere, customer service is terrible, you wait a long time for no help and they are overpriced.  WEB.COM advertises that they will take care of all your web needs, design, hosting etc.  "FOR FREE",  Total line of BS.  This is an overpriced web hosting company that has a long history of this, as seen on other complaints.  I wished I would have gone to Rip Off Reports before I invested my money and time in WEB.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEBCOM/Jacksonville-Florida-32258/WEBCOM-BAD-INTERNET-HOSTING-SERVICEBILLS-CREDIT-CARD-AFTER-CANCELLATION-Jacksonville-F-1044572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEB.COM