Complaint Review: WEB.COM

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Dennis — DIberville Mississippi United States of America
WEB.COM

WEB.COM Becky Sales Rep Still waiting for refund and sales rep will not return my calls. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Responded

*UPDATE Employee: Response from Web.com

The simple facts are that Becky sales rep with Web.com assured me that I would receive a refund after I cancelled the service 3 months ago.  Sales rep refuses to return my calls must have left over 50 messages last three months.  Called their customer service line and was told to bad period.  Very unprofessional company and sales staff. Stay away from this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEBCOM/internet/WEBCOM-Becky-Sales-Rep-Still-waiting-for-refund-and-sales-rep-will-not-return-my-calls-I-895833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEB.COM

Responded

AUTHOR: r1007 - (United States of America)

Hello

I responded to your request via e-mail as you suggested in your rebuttal.  That was 3 weeks ago.  It is obvious where your rep Becky get her customer servcie skills.  Three weeks no response.

Well I quess I wil now have to file a complaint with FTC BBB and my states consumer protection office just to get back $94.00.  Sad very sad!!!!

Dennis Riccio D'Iberville, Ms

Response from Web.com

AUTHOR: Web.com Executive Response Team - (United States of America)

Dear Dennis:

At Web.com, we take the concerns that you have raised in your post very seriously. As such, we would like to follow up with you regarding the details of your recent experience with us. To accomplish that, we ask that you send your website domain name and your contact information to our support team via the following link: http://support.web.com/.

Thank you for your help, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Executive Support Team