Complaint Review: WEBJTCHARGE.COM

• Updated: Thu, December 24, 2009

• Reported By: Kat — Dearborn Michigan United States of America
WEBJTCHARGE.COM
Wallingford, CT Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

WEBJTCHARGE.COM Web Help: customerservice.securegatewayaccess.com They charged me $1.00 and $49.47 for something I did not want. They offered a refund and never delivered. Wallingford, Connecticut

As of 12/24, I have not been refunded.  I did contact your customer service on 12/11/09 who told me to fax the information I provided in my fax to you and the problem would be resolved.  My initial fax was on 12/12/09.  I just refaxed the request to you. I contacted my bank regarding resolution and wrote a complaint on Ripoff Report, since I have heard nothing from your company.  Should there be any further delay in paying me back for a service I do not want and did not want, I will contact your Better Business Bureau.  As it says in the below email I faxed the paperwork to your office on December 12, 2009.  I have now waited 12 days and have not heard from your company.  Companies should return calls/emails at the very least within 48 hours.  I have been patient.  If I am not refunded the $1.00 and $49.47 by January 3, 2010, I will escillate this to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEBJTCHARGECOM/Wallingford-Connecticut-/WEBJTCHARGECOM-Web-Help-customerservicesecuregatewayaccesscom-They-charged-me-100-an-545061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEBJTCHARGE.COM