Complaint Review: WEBPOWER - WEBPOWER - CLICKCASH - IFRIENDS - INTERNET FRIENDS NETWORK - I-FRIENDS

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, May 16, 2004

• Reported By:Fuquay Varina North Carolina
7765 Lake Worth Rd (#341) Lake Worth, Florida U.S.A.

WEBPOWER - WEBPOWER - CLICKCASH - IFRIENDS - INTERNET FRIENDS NETWORK - I FRIENDS RIPOFF ALERT This company owes me $390 total minus $15 for FedEx delivery Lake Worth Florida

*Author of original report: Forget your unprofessional business practices you owe me so friggin pay up!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint

Seller after seller kept informing me this company wouldn't act right. They were right this company Webpower, Inc, Clickcash, Ifriends whatever they want to call and hide them selves under. They owe me $390 nothing more. They aren't returning my emails and [email protected] shuts accounts down immediately after you've gathered affiliates and/or after you turn in the signed agreement and want to cash out! Yes, Stacy!!! I told you I would report you...NOW I'm fed UP!!

I want to be paid for my recruits and want my $390 minus $15 for a FedEx delivery right away.

This dishonest company has done this many times and I'm going to gather more testimonials to build my credibility...

Owen
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEBPOWER-WEBPOWER-CLICKCASH-IFRIENDS-INTERNET-FRIENDS-NETWORK-I-FRIENDS/Lake-Worth-Florida-33467/WEBPOWER-WEBPOWER-CLICKCASH-IFRIENDS-INTERNET-FRIENDS-NETWORK-I-FRIENDS-RIPOFF-A-91448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEBPOWER - WEBPOWER - CLICKCASH - IFRIENDS - INTERNET FRIENDS NETWORK - I-FRIENDS

Forget your unprofessional business practices you owe me so friggin pay up!!!

AUTHOR: Owen - (U.S.A.)

I do not like to argue but you do owe me this money. And I have sent in the documents to you check the day you shut my account down. What's so confusing about it? How about I send it again and you shut my account down again. Forget your unprofessional business practices you owe me so friggin pay up!!!

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Stacy - (U.S.A.)

Mr. V,

I regret that this matter is still causing you some confusion.

As we discussed in numerous email exchanges, and as was evident when you enrolled for service with us, we require that you sign our standard service agreement in order to officially recognize your account.

This is necessary for several important reasons, each of which protects both parties to the agreement:

1.) The service agreement provides that minors may not use our services. We must have your signed statement that you are not a minor.

2.) The service agreement provides that you are not a spammer. We must have your signed statement that you do not spam.

3.) The service agreement provides that you will not use our services to target adult-oriented services to minors. We must have your signed statement that you do not do so.

As we previously discussed, all you need do is download the web page, sign it, and fax it to me, print/scan/email it to me, or mail it to me.

If these reasonable requirements are still not satisfactory to you for some reasons, we are open to any suggestions of reasonable alternatives.

click cash