Complaint Review: WEBSITE PARTNERS

• Submitted: Fri, March 21, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Louvenia Jackson — San Rafael California
, Select State/Province USA

WEBSITE PARTNERS DOMAIN SERVICES Corrected my money and did not give the help that was promised. n/n n/a

I answer claiming to including me, one out of sixty new parnters.  promising help to get me started to making money.  Recived a telephone call to find out how much make or had in my checking and saving account.

When the caller found out if I had enough money, he put me on hold and he came back and said I could not be accecpted at this time.  I asked him to return my money $606.00 back to me, but he said that I would get help to setup my website.  Haven't heard for anybody yet.

San Rafael, CA 94901

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEBSITE-PARTNERS/Select-StateProvince/WEBSITE-PARTNERS-DOMAIN-SERVICES-Corrected-my-money-and-did-not-give-the-help-that-was-pr-1132496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEBSITE PARTNERS