Complaint Review: WEB.com

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: watcher — Hernando Florida
WEB.com
, Select State/Province USA

WEB.com Continued to take fees after several written requests to stop. Internet

*Author of original report: web.com makes good

*UPDATE Employee: Cancellations

I contacted web.com based on what I found on the internet for an inexpensive web site to advertise a service I was starting. After completing the site and posting it on the internet I recieved a position with a new company that would not allow me the time to pursue the service the website was promoting. I reqauested web.com to stop taking the fees for the website since I no longer needed it, during sign up web.com was specific you could cancel any time. since my first request to have them stop taking the fees ($32.95) they have continued to withdraw the money three times ($98.85). Do not do business with them  now they are not answering my emails at all, very frustrated, My latest request is for them to return the funds since my first request of cancellation. I will post if I am succesful in having my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEBcom/Select-StateProvince/WEBcom-Continued-to-take-fees-after-several-written-requests-to-stop-Internet-1132882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEB.com

web.com makes good

AUTHOR: watcher - ()

In my previous report web.com had left me hanging with 2 months worth of charges. Well I was forwarded a phone number to contact them, which I knew was to try and extend my stay with their format, they did but in the end I was returned my fees and ended the relationship with them on good terms and a refund of two monthes fees. Thank you to web.com

Cancellations

AUTHOR: Executive Support Team - ()

Dear Watcher,

Thank you for your comments. We value all feedback and use this information to improve internal processes, service offerings and customer interactions. We would like to address your concern, so we ask that you please send us your contact information and details of this post via the following link: http://support.web.com/

Sincerely,