Complaint Review: WEICHERT, REALTORS

• Submitted: Tue, March 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Karma — wellfleet Massachusetts United States of America
WEICHERT, REALTORS
776 main Street, Osterville, MA 02655 Osterville, Massachusetts United States of America

WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo is a thief. Do not do business here!! Osterville, Massachusetts

*General Comment: concerned quil

*Consumer Comment: reviews talk consumer reviews Charles Crovo

*Consumer Comment: Charles Crovo aka concerned quill

*Consumer Comment: Still looking for what is written by Charles?

*Consumer Suggestion: put them in jail

*Author of original report: Charles Crovo Is a fraud!

*Consumer Comment: Constructive Reasoning

Charlie Crovo is a thief and a sociopath! Do not do business with him and his wife Jill. They will rob you blind! They are professional con artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEICHERT-REALTORS-/Osterville-Massachusetts-02655/WEICHERT-REALTORS-Dunhill-Group-Charles-Crovo-Charlie-Crovo-Charles-Crovo-II-CHarlie-849447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEICHERT, REALTORS

#1 General Comment

concerned quil

AUTHOR: sippiwissett trust - (USA)

If these crovos are such nice people why are they not suing for defamation or at least trying to repair there reputation. I have check into these people and they can not do anything because the allegations are true. These people make a living off of stealing from others and constructive reasoning means that these people should not be able to steal from others. To say what a nice family they are look at what they have done to other families. People have loat their homes because of these wonderful sociopaths. Dont you think ithers should be made aware of these madoffs of osterville. Please people who dont know the facts should stay out if this matter should stay away from commenting especially when they dont do the research into their findings. Check the barnstable county registry of deeds they have attachments from individuals and banks that they have defrauded .please do not blame the messenger for the mess these crooks have brought upon themselves

reviews talk consumer reviews Charles Crovo

AUTHOR: karma - (United States of America)

AndyRogers112Mar 27, 2012
These people are just horribleThese people are awful. Tey lied to me, forged documets and all they done was they stole every singe bloody dime they could. Keep away from these crooks!
Just found this, wow yet another victim

Charles Crovo aka concerned quill

AUTHOR: karma - (United States of America)

I am a person who was taken advantage of by Charlie and Jill. I suspect this concerned quill is involved with the Crovo's in there illegal dealings. (or a payoff) I am sure Justice will prevail with these evil horrible people. I think that making people aware of these crooks is very admirable. I think God needs to have mercy on Charlie and Jill who are constantly being sued but settling before their crimes go before a jury and become public. How these awful people can put their kids through this....well I just wonder how they sleep at night, and it is no wonder Charles is in the bottle every night. Justice is inevitable.

Still looking for what is written by Charles?

AUTHOR: Concerned Quill - (USA)

I am sorry Jenny. I was looking for the rebuttal from Charles and do not see it. If you are stating that I am he, you are incorrect. Concerned Quill is my name that I write under and have published under. You do not have the right to misrepresent me or any part of my name in your quest. I can and will defend that in any forum.

I did look into this and was able to determine the property you speak of through the extensive inflammatory postings you have devoted so much time to. In todays economy most are lucky to have any type of recovery from an investment with real estate investment at the top of the list.

I am perplexed at your words typed with such conviction and yet there are no legal proceedings with your name on them as the plaintiff. If your words are written with the intention that all readers should comprehend them as truth, then where is the prosecution followed by the traditional guilty finding. We live in a country that teaches us that all are innocent until proven guilty but somehow you have decided to take another path here with the expectation that all will just believe what you write. Perhaps your thinking is just that if you put it on the internet it will make you all powerful and render victims incapable of proper defense. Maybe you missed the class that told you due process allowed all a fair and impartial forum that allows the truth to be told. Some will turn to other methods and surpass what we all have a right to because they want to use a forum to impact another individual, family, or business the way they want. This is usually proven to be because the statements
are without merit, false, and or exaggerated and if tried in court would most definitely render all comments libelous and defamatory.

Do unto others as you would have done unto you. When others act in a way that causes you harm, let God or the legal system deal with it. Cyber bullying only makes you look bad and desperate for attention. The audience you seek is smarter than that.

Again, my experience with Charles and his family has been very positive, on the other hand, thus far, my experience with you has only caused me to come to this conclusion henceforth the aforementioned.

May God help you find peace in your heart and life that you may put this behind you.

May God have mercy on your soul!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

put them in jail

AUTHOR: sippiwissett trust - (United States of America)

If the authorities in massachusetts would start prosecuting white collar crime maybe people like this would stop stealing from others

Charles Crovo Is a fraud!

AUTHOR: Jennifer Prada - (United States of America)

This rebuttal obviously written by Charles Crovo is a joke. I would suggest going to the Barnstable County Courthouse where they were just sued last month in Superior Court for stealing and forging documents. They lost. On the docket yesterday yet another lawsuit against the Crovos. Furthermore, do contact some of their vendors who the owe money to, there are many. Charlie and Jill live by stealing plain and simple. Do not do business with them!

Constructive Reasoning

AUTHOR: Concerned Quill - (USA)

I came across this post by accident and found myself appalled and yet quite perplexed. The words used to describe this person, his business, and his family are quite convicting and intended to cause hurt and damage. Although our constitutional right is to exercise our free speech liberties, the tactics one will choose at times can be demonstrative of desperation to be heard in any forum. Social media is becoming, more and more, the chosen path to air such emotion and most often done so without consideration for the true depth of exposure for all parties involved.

Firstly I look at this posting and I think, I know these people mentioned in this forum.They are local business owners. Charlie is a family man with a wonderful wife named Jill and two beautiful children.

I have had many business dealings with Charlie and his wife on multiple facets. The interaction with them has never been anything less than professional, courteous, humorous, and enjoyable to say the very least.

Dunhill companies, Weichert realty, Dunhill Landscapes, and any associates to include sub- contractors and vendors pertaining to Mr. Crovo, family and companies, have provided services to myself on many occasions of the past several years. He built my first and second house and I am positive that if he is available when I am ready, he will build my third house. For more than ten years I have utilized and referred Charlie, Jill, and Dunhill respectively, and have never had anything less than gratitude and remarkable success.

My financial arrangements, payment structure, progression dates, and expectations were not only met but exceeded on all levels. This is only to be echoed by my friends and colleagues of more than a dozen individuals and families that I brought directly to Charlie over the years. When I met Charlie and gave him an opportunity to bid on my home I was very impressed with him and his associates. My wife and I did an extensive background check and research on him. We also did it a second time when he built my second home (less than 5 years ago). This examination included but not limited to their financial stability and credit, relationship with sub-contractors, meeting deadlines, relationships with customers before and after a project, and the standings of accounts with local businesses they use for raw materials to build a house. The reputation based on results was remarkable to say the least.

We based our decisions and actions on what we learned and the way we learned it. I can only suggest to any person or persons that find this.that you pursue your endeavor the way we did, with an open mind, and you will not be disappointed.