Complaint Review: WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEMS

• Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: Hollywood17 — WITHEE Wisconsin United States of America
WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEMS
3609 NO. 29TH AVE HOLLYWOOD, Florida United States of America

WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEMS LEAN BODY BURN FREE TRIAL, RETURNED THE DAY RECEIVED, NO REFUND FIVE MONTHS LATER $87.47 HOLLYWOOD, Florida

It was advertized as a free sample bottle for $3.87 shipping.  However after I completed the order, I was advised that there would be monthly charges.  This was 6/11/10, I called 888-787-9668 to cancel order.

I spoke with Sherry, she advised me to call back 6/12 as the order had not yet been entered into their system.  I called 6/12, 9:25 AM, spoke with Dino Lopez, he advised me the same as Sherry.  I called again 6/12, 2:15 PM, spoke with Gabby Solis, she said she would email me cancellation  process.  On 6/13, there was no email at 7:30 AM.

I received the product, did not even open package, returned to sender.  On 6/30, I called Gerald Harris #240, I told him $87.47 had been taken from my bank and I had returned the product.  He confirmed that the product was indeed returned.  Since then, I have contintued to call for 5 months, no refund has been made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEIGHT-LOSS-SYSTEMS/HOLLYWOOD-Florida-33020/WEIGHT-LOSS-SYSTEMS-LEAN-BODY-BURN-FREE-TRIAL-RETURNED-THE-DAY-RECEIVED-NO-REFUND-FIVE-M-657767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEMS