Complaint Review: WELL BIOCEUTICALS

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Sellersburg Indiana United States of America
WELL BIOCEUTICALS

WELL BIOCEUTICALS LUMATRIM Lumatrim Scam Internet

On or about June 4, 2012 I signed up to receive a free trial of Lumatrim weight loss diet pills via Lumatrim.com's online order form. When signing up for the free trial I never received an email confirmation with an order number.

I received notice by my bank that charges were made against my credit card by "Wellbioceuticals" - one for $7.98 on 6/04/12 & one for $49.98 on 6/18/12.  I tried numberous times to contact the company via phone with the phone number my bank provided (313-805-6229) however, noone answers and there's a recording stating the voice mailbox is full. On 6/15/12, I attempted to contact the company via there "Contact Us" email option on their websited and stated I had never received my order but had been charged the $7.98 for the free trial. One 6/18/12, the $7.98 was credited back to me, however, I was charged $49.98 on 6/18/12.

I have since submitted several cancellation requests via email/Lumatrim's online cancellation form located on their webpage, but I am afraid this company is fraudulent as I have yet to speak with anyone to cancel or resolve the issue of the money defrauded me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WELL-BIOCEUTICALS/internet/WELL-BIOCEUTICALS-LUMATRIM-Lumatrim-Scam-Internet-903598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WELL BIOCEUTICALS