Complaint Review: WELLSFARGO

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: 1tinsoldier — mount airy North Carolina
WELLSFARGO

WELLSFARGO fraudulant complaints department and security , Internet

I have being having problems with money taken out of my account in a fraudulent manner. Many times I have counsulted the fraud department, always they will do a provisinol, but they always argue the fact it has been taken care of.They refuse to look at the amount of times an individual company has done this,i always get told that I should watch my satements, i rarely get my statements,i recently went to my online statements, reserched back 18 months,, it ia sad how much money I have lost,i am disabled. and I know someone has hacked my online account,and also have seen payments to AT&T DISAPEAR. I don't know what to do, I haved fied against AT&T wiith the FCC   but still wells fargos security is not secure, and top it off,they investigated my account as a fraudulent account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WELLSFARGO/internet/WELLSFARGO-fraudulant-complaints-department-and-security-Internet-1043217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WELLSFARGO