Complaint Review: WEN by Chaz Dean/ Guthy Renker

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: texaninsouthfl — Lake Worth Florida
WEN by Chaz Dean/ Guthy Renker
9835-16 Lake Worth Rd, #153 Arden, North Carolina USA

WEN by Chaz Dean/ Guthy Renker FRAUD! Unauthorized continued billing for product not ordered. Arden North Carolina

I ordered ONE 30-day supply of the WEN hair care product for my daughter and these theives charged my credit card for another 30-day supply without my consent. The invoice included with the second shipment indicated they intend to charge me at least three more times.

I called and cancelled. The representative, "Maria" I spoke to didn't even bother to try to explain or apologize, just said "I understand, I'll cancel any furture shipments." She's obviously accustomed to getting these calls frequently.

It seems to be a decent product according to my daughter but they employ a dishonest, fruadulent businss practice. They are little more than common theives.

I would have likely considered re-ordering at my daughter's request but after being ripped off, I'll never do business with these scam artists again and will tell everyone I know to avoid them like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Guthy-Renker/Arden-North-Carolina-28704/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Guthy-Renker-FRAUD-Unauthorized-continued-billing-for-product-not-ord-1052690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WEN by Chaz Dean/ Guthy Renker